Tracheostomy Trained Nurse (RGN) - Nottingham - £31,000 to £33,000 per annum - Competitive salary and + £2,500 welcome bonus paid over your first year
We are currently looking for a Tracheostomy Trained Nurse (RGN) to join a short term rehab service in Nottingam.
As successful candidate you will be part of a large, award winning provider you have access to a wide range of benefits. You will have specialist BSc or MSc courses available to you, which you will be wholly supported through, as well as personal perks such as parental leave, pension and sick pay allowances.
The service specialises in the treatment, care and support of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a brain injury or other progressive neurological condition. As a Trained Tracheostomy Nurse you will be providing clinical and professional guidance to patients/residents who require tracheostomy care.
The benefits of this Tracheostomy Nurse role include:
* Competitive salary with annual review
* Thorough, tailored induction programme
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay
* Company pension scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Support through Revalidation process
* Support for additional BSc/MSc studies in specialist area
As a Tracheostomy Nurse you will have:
* An NMC qualification with current registration (RGN)
* Tracheostomy training
* Experience in a similar setting
* Legal entitlement to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org