Mental Health Practitioner - RMN, SW or OT - CAMHS - Buckinghamshire - £28 - £31 per hour
We are recruiting for Mental Health Practitioners to work for our client in Buckinghamshire. The role will predominantly be remote during Covid.
In this role as a successful candidate you will take a leading role in the development of evidence based services and specialist programmes for the care group, provide an assessment and treatment process for referred patients, develop care pathways, and sign post young people to appropriate mental health services and provide consultation, advice, training and support to partnership agencies.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Competitive pay
* Remote working
* Supportive team
* ASAP start
Responsibilities of this Mental Health Practitioner (RMN or SW or OT) role include:
* Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
* Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
* Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
* Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
* Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
* Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
* Qualified as a Social Worker, RMN or OT
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England, NMC or HCPC
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/nursing/allied health knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work.nursing/allied health positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.