Physiotherapist - Community Rehab Team - Durham - £24 - £26 per hour
Working hours: 37.5 per week
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join a Durham based Trust, working 37.5 hours per week. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining their Community Rehab Team on an ongoing contract.
There are 2 locations available: Bishop Auckland or Seaham.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* £24 - £26 per hour
* Full time working hours
* Stable and supportive team
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career development opportunities
Responsibilities of this Physiotherapist role include:
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect, or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
* Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings
* Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion
* Working with communities, individuals, and families to promote their personal strengths
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified Physiotherapist, with post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org