Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Rapid Response - Blackpool - £27 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a Rapid Response Team based in Blackpool.
The successful candidate will join a supportive team on a long term contract with the opportunity to work flexibly.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* £27 per hour
* Long contract
* Flexible working hours considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org