Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Stroke Rehabilitation - St Helens - £25.78 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Stroke Rehabilitation Team based in St Helens.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in either stroke or neurology.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* £25.78 per hour
* Long contract
* Flexible/part time work considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Responsibilities of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Provide a high standard of specialist physiotherapy to patients referred to the Stroke Unit, as an autonomous practitioner
* Be responsible for own caseload and providing highly specialised clinical assessment diagnosis, planning treatment and review adapting practice to suit the needs of the patent who may have acute, complex and/or chronic presentations
* Monitor, review and re-assess clients care plans and objectives against outcomes
* Supervise, appraise and advise Band 2-5 therapists and support staff working in this area and supervise/assist students allocated to the speciality, assisting the clinical educators as required
* Work in a co-ordinated, multi-disciplinary manner
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* A HCPC registration
* Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org