Occupational Therapist - Complex Disabilities - North Wales - £24.50 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated occupational therapist to join our clients Complex Disabilities Team in North Wales. Working as part of the Complex Disabilities Team, you will be working with adults with a learning disability, acquired brain injury and or Autism within a social services setting.
The role of the successful occupational therapist will be to promote the identification of vulnerable people within community settings whose needs are suitable for support and who may be appropriately referred for intervention, instead of being admitted to hospital or care homes, or who have the potential for a reduced amount of community care.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* £24.50 per hour
* Great management and supportive team
* Long contract
* Flexible/part time working considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org