Band 6 - Occupational Therapist - Dementia Home Treatment Team - South Powys - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a Dementia Home Treatment Team based in South Powys.
The successful candidate will ideally have 18 months' experience of caring for dementia patients and working within an older persons mental health settings to cover maternity leave.
Benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* £30 per hour
* Flexible/part time working considered
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* To assess and address occupational performance skills in the areas of
* lifestyle management, motivation, interpersonal skills, cognitive skills, self care productivity and leisure
* To assess and provide occupational therapy intervention in cases presenting a high degree of complexity in an autonomous manner
* To maintain records and documentation required by work settings in accordance with Health Board, and occupational therapy service guidelines
* To provide the MDT meeting with specialised occupational therapy, knowledge and advice
* To adhere to the RCOT code of professional conduct and ethics including confidentiality
Requirements of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com