Band 7 - Occupational Therapist - Hospital - Somerset - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join a Hospital Team based in Somerset.
The successful Occupational Therapist will join a supportive team on an on-going contract.
Benefits of this Band 7 Occupational Therapist role include:
* £30 per hour
* ASAP start date
* On-going contract
* Supportive and welcoming team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Responsibilities of this Band 7 Occupational Therapist role include:
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance
Requirements of this Band 7 Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org