Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Veteran's Mental Health - Community Based - Greater Manchester - £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the UK's leading charity for Veteran's Mental Health. They require an experienced Occupational Therapist who is committed to supporting former servicemen and women.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
* Discount shopping vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* You will review and monitor each support plan and the quality of the service provision, making changes in response to evolving needs and service principles.
* You will work with housing and environmental colleagues to make recommendation for disabled facilities grants.
* You will take responsibility for your own continuing professional development and contribute towards professional development of others, including participating in staff development programmes and the promotion of specialist skills.
* You will contribute to the development of services, policies, and practices which optimise outcomes for users of social care services
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com