Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Doncaster - £18.50 - £19 per hour DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a Nursing Home based in Doncaster.
My client is the UK's leading independent provider of specialist adult care services designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
Benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
* £18.50 - £19 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Career development
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will be:
* Team player
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Willing to 'go the extra mile'
* Business focused
* Professional demeanour
* Excellent communication skills
Essential requirements of this Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
* RGN or RMN nursing qualification
* Previous older peoples care experience, in particular caring for patients with dementia
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org