Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD - Elderly Care Home - Bradford - Up to £17 per hour + paid breaks
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) to join a Elderly Care Home based in Bradford.
The home is a purpose built care home offering care for up to 39 people over three floors. A range of care is available from short and long stays with skilled carers who are experienced and trained to give loving care to all clients. They provide elderly nursing and residential care as well as specialising in palliative care and terminal illness.
Their focus is on providing a level of care that enables all their residents to enjoy maximum independence and dignity in comfortable and friendly surroundings.
This is a small company with a real family feel where staff to resident ratios are excellent and everyone feels very supported in their roles. In this role you will also be supported by a fantastic Home Manager as well as a great, hard-working care team and a Clinical Lead.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) role include:
* Generous pay rate of up to £17 per hour
* Clinical training provided
* Paid breaks
* Time and a half on bank holidays
* Meals provided
* Car parking space
As a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) you will be responsible for:
* Medication management
* Creation and implementation of care plans
* Conducting risk assessments
* Shift management
* Providing high quality care
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) role include:
* NMC registration
* RGN or RMN or RNLD nursing qualification
* Experience working in a similar setting
* Legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com