Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home - Rhyl, North Wales - £19.38 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Deputy Manager (RGN) within a stunning service in the Rhyl area.
You will have an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
My client's home is a service that is registered for both nursing and elderly care, with a seventy-bed capacity meaning it makes a vital contribution to healthcare in Rhyl and surrounding areas.
Benefits of this Deputy Manager (RGN) role include:
* Exceptional salary of £19.38 per hour
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
Responsibilities for this Deputy Manager (RGN) role include:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the health care staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
Requirements for this Deputy Manager (RGN) role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Nursing
* NMC registration
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org