Occupational Therapist - Mental Health - West Midlands/ WFH - £31,000 - £37,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a Mental Health Team based in West Midlands/ Working from home.
The successful candidate will join one of the largest charity organisations in the UK to help veterans deal with PTSD and get back to normal life.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Career development
* Competitive salary
* Working from home
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* To utilise specialist assessments when presented with complex cases
* To make decisions on the level of treatment intervention required
* To undertake treatment planning, communicating and negotiating treatment plans and clinical reasoning for intervention with clients and their carers
* To liaise closely with community Occupational Therapy Department as required
* To communicate agreed treatment/care plans to multi-disciplinary team colleagues and partnership agencies and liaise with them at formal and informal meetings
* To work in collaboration with others to modify aspects of the environment in order to empower clients and facilitate optimal functional performance
* To apply a variety of treatment modalities to meet the needs of clients in individual or group format, utilising clinical reasoning processes to determine the most appropriate setting for intervention
* To assess clients referred to the service.
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com