Occupational Therapist - Physical Medicine Team - North Wales - £27 per hour
An experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist is required to join one of our client's based in North Wales. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team based at either Bangor or Anglesey.
The successful OT can also be placed at either a hospital site, or in the community.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* £27 per hour
* Flexible working considered
* Long-term contract
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com