Occupational Therapist - Moving and Handling Specialist - North Powys - £30 - £33 per hour
Working hours: Full time
Contract: 3-month initial contract covering sickness leave. 1 month rolling contract after the initial 3 months, reviewed as and when
We are currently looking for a highly experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist, to take on a Moving and Handling Specialist in North Powys. This is an exciting, emerging role, where you will be supported with a great team through the contract length.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* £30 - £33 per hour
* Full time working hours
* Virtual working, except for visits
* 3 month initial contract covering sickness leave. 1 month rolling contract after the initial 3 months, reviewed as and when
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* You will work with people with disabilities; their families, care agencies, district nurses, occupational therapists and social workers to achieve positive outcomes for people with disabilities in our community, ensuring that people are moved with dignity and have the right amount of care in place to meet their needs
* You will have experience in moving and handling of people and assessing care needs using a strengths-based approach
* You should have moving and handling key trainer training and be aware of single-handed care moving and handling techniques
* You will be a skilled negotiator and confident in your practice.
* You will be based in North Powys and you will benefit from agile working and a supportive environment
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Car driver
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org