Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Community - Staffordshire - Up to £25.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist, to join a Community Team in Litchfield, Staffordshire.
The work will include long-field, with some face to face visits required. The successful Occupational Therapist will become part of a highly skilled and ambitious multi-display team, with top of the rage facilities and equipment available.
Respiratory experience is ideal for this role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Up to £25.50 per hour
* Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm working hours
* Top of the rage facilities and equipment available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Long-term funding
* Mileage paid at 40p
Duties and responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* Responding to community clients with a respiratory condition who may be experiencing problems associated with exacerbations or chronic manifestations of their respiratory condition. Typically this is assessment of chest secretions & management, breathlessness assessment and management, advice regarding respiratory condition treatment and management, recognition of presentation of co-morbidities and advice & management
* Triage and prioritisation of clients
Requirements for this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org