Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute - Essex - £25.50 per hour
Weekend Work: Saturday and Sunday 8.30-16.30, for 5 weeks
A highly experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist is required to join an Acute Team in Essex. As an Occupational Therapist you will undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
This role will be covering the following wards:
* Avocet Ward
* Rehab Unit
* Saffron Walden Community Hospital
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* £25.50 per hour
* Long contract
* Flexible working considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
* Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings
* Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion.
* Working with communities, individuals, and families to promote their personal strengths.
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs,
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity,
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect, or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Occupational Therapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org