Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Reablement Service - Halton - £29 per hour
Contract: 6 months, 37 hours per week
An experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapist is required to join a Reablement Service in Halton, which provides services for patients in their own homes.
The successful Occupational Therapist must be able to work both independently and as an effective team member alongside the other health and social care services.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* £29 per hour pay rate
* ASAP start
* Flexible working arrangements
* Partially remote
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Completing Therapy assessments and carry out rehabilitation interventions, assessment and to improve the outcome for service users and length of stay in the service
* To have a hands-on approach with rehabilitation goals and treatments and be able to complete and update care plans for the Reablement staff to follow, communicate closely and effectively in order to maximise rehab potential and complete paperwork efficiently and comprehensively
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist
* Post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org