Band 6 Physiotherapist - Children's Community - Barking, London - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Children's Community Team based in Barking.
The successful candidate will assess and treat a caseload of complex physical disability and neuro developmental conditions.
Benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* Long term role
* High pay rate
* Flexible working
* Supportive team
Responsibilities of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
* To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
* To assess children on the waiting list - children can been seen remotely and in clinics, homes and schools
Requirements for this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org