Senior Occupational Therapist - Community Rehabilitation Team - Monmouthshire - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join a Community Rehabilitation Team based in Monmouthshire.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work flexibly within a supportive team.
Benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* £35 per hour
* Long contract
* Welcoming and supportive team
Responsibilities of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
* Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings
* Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion
* Working with communities, individuals and families to promote their personal strengths
Essential requirements of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com