Occupational Therapist - Community - Sandbach - £26 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a Community Team based in Sandbach.
The successful applicant will assess the needs of people within the community who are ill or have a disability and by the provision of specialist equipment or adaptations and appropriate advice, to help them to become more independent and remain at home.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* £26 per hour
* Immediate start date
* Welcoming and supportive team
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Assess the needs of ill and disabled service users for the provision of material assistance such as equipment or adaptations and determine the nature and extent of adaptations in relation to diagnosis and prognosis
* Provide assessments for service users returning from hospital or nursing homes and provide equipment to facilitate discharge
* Check plans in liaison with architects and service users to ensure best outcome and approve plans for further processing
* Liaise with other agencies such as Housing, NHS, voluntary organisations, to ensure information dissemination is maximised
* Negotiate with service users and agencies about the most appropriate way to provide adaptations having regard to budgetary needs
* Check that completed adaptations meet the assessed need and if appropriate provide equipment to enable best use of the adaptations
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org