Occupational Therapist - Discharge to Assess - Bristol - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a Discharge to Assess Team based in Bristol.
This is a city wide role so there are a variety of office bases, the candidates will need to be able to travel city wide to assess from the various intermediate care provisions or homes as required.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Flexible working
* £30 per hour umbrella
* Extensions offered
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
* Ability to work as part of a team and under pressure
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com