Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Community - Hackney - £28 per hour
Our client in Hackney are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their busy Community Team. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start ASAP and become part of their highly skilled and dedicated multi-disciplinary team.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be carrying out assessments of vice users in the community who have a disability, complex health and social care needs, under the provisions of relevant Social Care legislation and in accordance with Occupational Therapy training.
This role is hospital based, working within the community.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Great opportunities for development
* Low average caseload
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The role as Occupational Therapist will include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
To be considered for this Occupational Therapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com