Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics - Rochdale - £25 - £30 per hour
An experienced Children's Occupational Therapist is required to join a busy Children's Team in Rochdale on a long-term contract.
This is an excellent opportun6iy for an experienced Occupational Therapist to become part of a highly skilled and welcoming multi-disciplinary team.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Great opportunities for development
* Top of the range equipment provided
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Responsible for taking on new Children's OT cases to assess and provide equipment/moving and handling assessments, minor or major adaptations and postural seating assessments
* Some flexibility offered during the working day to meet the needs of families i.e may be required to complete an after-school visit
* The occupational therapist (OT) will assess the child's needs and may carry out assessments with company representatives to try out pieces of equipment and then order and provide any necessary equipment. As the child grows and their needs change this equipment may need to be reviewed, modified and replaced.
To be considered for this Occupational Therapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org