Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Forensic Mental Health - South West London & St Georges - £28 - £29 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client's busy trust based in South West London. The successful Occupational Therapist must have previous experience in a similar role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Great opportunities for development
* Top of the range equipment provided
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The role as Occupational Therapist will include:
* To provide a specialist Occupational Therapy service to service users within medium and low secure services providing interventions underpinned by the Model of Human Occupation and the principles of Recovery.
* To manage a defined caseload of patients with multiple and complex needs, using evidence based /person centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions in an in-patient forensic setting and during escorted community leave.
* To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within a designated area/team, holding responsibility for defined projects.
* To maintain accurate and contemporaneous clinical records and produce specialist reports for case conferences.
* To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
* To represent occupational therapy within the multi-disciplinary team.
* To provide group and 1:1 interventions.
* To promote recovery and social inclusion.
* To maintain standards of OT practice as directed by the Director of Therapies.
* To undertake regular audit and R&D activities.
* To undertake the supervision of OT students on fieldwork placements.
* To provide 'Disability Champion' duties leading the multi-disciplinary team in Disability Equality matters within Specialist Services as required.
To be considered for this Occupational Therapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org