Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Fatigue - Dudley - up to £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client's Fatigue Team in Dudley. The successful Occupational Therapist must have previous experience working within the community, equipment and adaptation.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
To be considered for this Occupational Therapist role you must:
* Be HCPC registered
* Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org