RMN - Dementia Service - Hereford - £25.50 per hour
We are recruiting for a RMN / Mental Health Practitioner to work for our client in Hereford. This role will include working with older people and in the dementia service, assessments and working as part of an MDT.
The successful RMN will work as part of the dementia/cogitive assessment team; working on duty and carrying a small caseload of clients. You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with access to a car for community use.
Benefits as a RMN:
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible hours
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive and friendly team
Responsibilities as a RMN:
* Ensuring the well-being of service users, making sure their physical, emotional, and social needs are met
* Leading, motivating, and mentoring our experienced team of carers and providing clinical guidance to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing, and evaluating individual care plans
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies, and legislation
* Previous experience working with elderly patients / dementia patients
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualifed as a RMN
* Registered with the NMC
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org