Registered Nurse - RSCN, RNLD or RMN - Maidenhead - £34,991.77 - £38,144.92 pro rata + £3,000 welcome bonus
Part time hours
We are currently looking for a highly experienced RSCN, RNLD or RMN to join a fantastic service in Maidenhead. The service specialises in looking after people who have mental health problems or who have learning difficulties or brain injuries.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RSCN, RNLD or RMN role:
* £34,991.77 - £38,144.92 pro rata
* £3,000 welcome bonus
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Registered Nurse - RSCN, RNLD or RMN:
* To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
* Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
* To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
* Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
* Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
* Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
* Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence based models of practice relevant to the patients' / residents' needs.
* Working autonomously with confidence and competence to provide a highly specialised and safe service to the patient.
* To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
* Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures
* Maintain professional standards of practice at all times.
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse - RSCN, RNLDor RMN role:
* An RSCN, RNLD or RMN qualification with valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org