Staff Nurse - RGN - ABI Nursing Home - Poole - Up to £19.50 per hour
Shifts: full time and part time available, days/nights
We are currently looking for a registered general nurse (RGN) to join a fantastic nursing home in Poole. The home is part of a larger care site that brings extensive care expertise to Poole, taking on intermediate care admissions and looking after many with acquired brain injury.
They are looking for a nurse (RGN) to join their skilled team of nurses and care workers who provide whatever specialist care a resident may require within the nursing home.
As a nurse, you will ensure that each resident's care needs are regularly reviewed, and residents and their relatives are consulted and involved in the planning of their care at every stage.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN role:
* Up to £19.50 per hour
* Full or part time positions available
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Generous annual leave entitlement
As a Staff Nurse - RGN you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Staff Nurse - RGN you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com