Clinical Charge Nurse / Community Psychiatric Nurse - Wandsworth - £27 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have an exciting opportunity available in Wandsworth for a Clinical Charge Nurse / Community Psychiatric Nurse - CPN.
The successful CPN will be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the clinical area/speciality in which they work.
Benefits as a Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN:
* Good management
* Competitive rates
Responsibilities as a CPN:
* Working autonomously within the parameters of the role leading and supporting junior staff and wider care team to implement the delivery of quality nursing care, contributing to the physical, psychological, social, recreational and spiritual care in a recovery-focused way through therapeutic engagement and activities, and taking steps to address any issues that arise.
* Leading on and undertaking activities to ensure that the fundamentals of care are met - nutrition, hydration, hygiene, comfort, emotional and social support.
* Registered with the NMC
* Degree or equivalent in Nursing
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a CPN, RMN or RNLD
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com