Community Mental Health Nurse - RMN / Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Kingston and Richmond - £27 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a role available in both Kingston Upon Thames and Richmond Upon Thames for an experienced RMN and / or Occupational Therapist.
The successful candidate will communicate and collaborate effectively with all agencies and agents involved in supporting adults with severe mental health problems.
Benefits as a RMN / Occupational Therapist:
* Easily accessible location
* Flexible hours 30-37/week
* Free training
Responsibilities as a RMN / Occupational Therapist:
* To assess/ triage/ act as first entry point for adults and older adults into community mental health secondary care
* To assess and work with mental health service users, and signpost them to other services and discharge to primary care where necessary. Any service users needing longer term secondary care and care coordination will be transferred to the relevant teams in the Trust.
* To work proactively with clients presenting with complex needs, using evidence based /client-centered principles to assess, plan, and direct treatment and discharge plans.
* The post holder is expected to utilise community resources, working closely with Primary Care.
* The post holder will ensure user and carer involvement in all aspects of service delivery.
* The post holder will be expected to promote, by example and leadership, a high standard of patient care.
* To regularly supervise nursing students on practice placement.
* Eligible to work in UK
* Qualified as a RMN or Occupational Therapist
* Degree or Diploma in Social Work / Nursing
* Previous mental health experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org