Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner - RMN - Surrey - £25 - £28 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity available in Surrey for an experienced band 7 CAMHS Practitioner.
Successful CAMHS Practitioners will apply mental health skills and knowledge to undertake a thorough risk screening and triage of all new referrals to CAMHS SPA. You will also be responsible for contact referrers, young people and families by telephone to gather more information, assess risk and presenting problems.
Benefits as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
* Supportive team
* Competitive pay rate
* Reputable place to work
* Diverse case load
Key Responsibilities as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
* Provide referrers, young people and families with a safety plan to ensure young people are protected from risk.
* Identify the clinically appropriate mental health service for young people.
* Ensure that appointments are booked appropriately and according to clinical priority on the appointments system.
* Participate in the provision of community mental health advice and consultation to service users, referrers and SPA colleagues.
* Be aware of the potential for vulnerability to abuse amongst the people who use this service, and use of the local policy to inform appropriate personnel in line with safeguarding vulnerable adults and children and SABP Policies.
* Help develop and maintain effective joint working arrangements with colleagues in the community mental health services, residential services, primary health care, social services and voluntary services, thus facilitating the co-ordination and comprehensiveness of provision.
* Ensure detailed and appropriate records are maintained in accordance with SPA Standard Operating Procedures and Data Quality rules to demonstrate that contact with people who use services, and their carers', is meaningful and effective.
* Contribute and lead on teaching, mentoring and assessment of more junior staff, supervising and training new employees.
* Adhere to the code of practice/conduct of your registering body at all times.
* Act in a manner to respect the customs, individuality, values, sexuality and spiritual beliefs, actively supporting the individual to fulfil these.
* Registered with the NMC
* Legal right to work in UK
* Qualified as a nurse - RMN
* Degree or Diploma in nursing
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com