Band 8 Radiographer - Breast Screening - Coventry and Warwickshire Hospital - £40 - £45 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Band 8 Radiographer / Mammographer to join our multi-professional team in Coventry and Warwickshire Breast Screening Unit. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiographer with an interest in women's health who would like to join our friendly team.
Benefits as a Band 8 Breast Screening Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties of the post as a Band 8 Breast Screening Radiographer:
* The successful candidate will work together with the existing breast radiology team to develop and provide imaging services and support the increasing workload.
* The post holder will contribute to the overall running of the breast department liaising closely with the radiology team and the breast Surgical team.
* You must have a relevant qualification in Radiography and previous Breast Screening experience.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy