Band 5 Physiotherapist - Community Team - Salford - £19 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 5 occupational therapist to join our client's busy Community Team in Salford. This is an excellent opportunity for a band 5 who is looking for a role which will offer opportunities for progression.
The benefits of this Band 5 Physiotherapist role include:
* Supportive team
* Opportunity for progression
* Relevant training and development
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 5 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within a community setting
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc
Essential requirements of this Band 5 Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com