Band 6 Physiotherapist - Acute Medical and MSK - Crewe - £35 per hour
An experienced band 6 physiotherapist is required to join a busy Hospital Team in Crewe. They are looking for a physiotherapist to join their Acute Medial and MSK department on a long-term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a physiotherapist to become part of a highly skilled and supportive team.
The benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* £35 per hour pay rate
* Rewarding role
* Supportive team and management
* Long-term contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
* Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com