Senior Cardiac Radiographer - Band 6 - Brighton and Sussex - £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy for an experienced Cath Lab / Cardiac Radiographer in Brighton and Sussex. You will be a vital part of this specialist team, assisting doctors during invasive cardiovascular procedures. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of Cath Lab Radiography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP and is ongoing. The starting pay rate for this locum Cath Lab Radiographer job is £25 per hour.
You must have a certificate of competency in Cardiac/Diagnostic Radiography.
Benefits as a Senior Cardiac Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties as a Senior Cardiac Radiographer:
* Provide a safe and effective radiology service
* Work closely with the Radiologists and Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all imaging and patient pathways
* Identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
* Assist the day to day running of the imaging service
* Assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
* You must have a relevant qualification in Cardiac/Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy