Sonographer - Band 6 - Bromley - £28 - £29 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced Sonographer in Bromley. This is a great to join dedicated team of sonographers delivering excellent patient care in the imaging and ultrasound departments.
You must have a relevant qualification in Ultrasound Radiography.
The contract will be for at least 3 - 6 months, with potential for further extension. The starting pay rate for this locum Sonographer is £28 - £29 per hour.
Benefits as a Sonographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Successful Sonographers should posses various skills and be experienced in performing the following sonographic examinations:
* You must have a relevant qualification in Sonography / Ultra Sound Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified as a Sonographer / Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy