Mammographer / Specialist Radiographer - Band 6 - Macclesfield - £24 - £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced Mammographer to join a welcoming clinical breast imaging team in Macclesfield. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, forward thinking Mammographer.
This role will cover all the duties expected of a Mammographer. You will possess current experience in the field of Mammography and be qualified as a HCPC Registered Radiographer, along with the Certificate in Competence in Mammography.
The contract will be for at least 3 - 6 months, with potential for further extension. The starting pay rate for this locum Mammographer is £24 - £25 per hour.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mammographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties as a Band 6 Mammographer will involve breast screening as per NHS Breast Screening Programme and also participating in assessment and symptomatic clinics.
Good Mammographic technique is essential with a knowledge and experience of specialised magnifications views and stereotactic biopsy.
* You must have a relevant qualification in Mammography/Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy