MRI Radiographer - Band 6 - Cwm Taf Morgannwg - £24 - £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy for an experienced MRI Radiographer in Cwm Taf Morgannwg. Our client is ideally looking for a full time radiographer with previous experience of MRI radiography practices.
The role is available to start immediately for at least 3 - 6 months. The starting pay for the MRI radiographer vacancy is £24 - £25 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
Benefits as a MRI Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Responsibilities as a MRI Radiographer:
* Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
* Provide a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
* Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
* Respect and work within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
* Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy