Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Mental Health - North East London - £29 per hour
Working hours: 22.5 hours over three days per week
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced occupational therapist to join our clients busy Community Service in North East London. They are looking for an occupational therapist who has gained valuable experience in acute mental health ward.
As an occupational therapist, you will be expected to provide 1:1 and Group OT Assessments and Interventions to patients on an acute mental health ward. This role requires significant experience in an acute mental health setting working with patients with severe and enduring mental illness who present with challenging behaviour.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* £29 per hour pay rate
* Rewarding role
* Supportive team and management
* Long contract
* Flexible working options
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The role as an Occupational Therapist will include:
* Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
* Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members..
* To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
* To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
* To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com