Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation - Peterborough - £15 - £20 per hour
Working hours: full time
We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our client in Peterborough. They require a physiotherapist with a special interest in neurology and who has previous experience of rehabilitation and tracheostomy care.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* £15 - £20 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Generous annual leave entitlement
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* You will assist with completing rehabilitation and maintenance programmes for residents with varied neurological and progressive conditions, and you will also be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team.
* You will also be involved in the supervision of support staff (Therapy Technician, Assistant) and Students.
* You will be joining a team who specialise in the multidisciplinary care of adults and work with residents, families, charities and the NHS to provide the highest quality care.
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist - Rehabilitation role:
* Qualified physiotherapist with post qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com