Operations Manager RMN (Clinical) - Mental Health Services - North West, Yorkshire, North East - Band 8A (circa £52,000)
37.5 hours per week
Remote working available
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Operations Manager (nurse qualified), with a background in mental health, to grow the North West, Yorkshire and North East hub for a Mental Health Charity. This is a fantastic opportunity to impart your mark on a growing provider that caters to veterans and their mental health needs.
You will be required to travel within the North of England, while also being able to work remotely in the comfort of your home. In addition, you will be involved in choosing where the new offices/base will be, within the Greater Manchester area.
In return for your hard work, our client is offering an excellent starting salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work for an ethically-sound, growing charity.
Benefits of this Operations Manager role:
* Competitive starting salary (Band 8A)
* 25 days annual holidays
* Career progression opportunities
* Chance to develop and grow an entire region of services
* Company pension scheme
* Medical plan
* Free parking
* DBS paid
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager include:
* To provide service and operational management of the North West services and CTS Team
* Line-managing up to 12 staff on a MDT, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, occupational therapists and administrators
* Ensuring KPIs are met regarding quality, safety, access, activity, finance, staff performance and governance standards
* Ensuring the quality of services to patients and improving services towards best practice standards.
* Taking on the responsibility of CQC Registered Manager for the North Region and identifying the most practical location for a head office/base
* Providing professional leadership and taking responsibility for the development and modernisation of the service
* Taking responsibility for business planning processes to ensure that clear plans are communicated, actioned, and delivered optimally
Requirements of this Operations Manager role:
* Clinical background as a Registered Nurse, preferably in Mental Health (required)
* Experience at the Regional or Multi-site level as an Operations Manager (required)
* Ability to travel the North West to the different hubs/sites
* Full UK Driver's License
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com