Mental Health Practitioner - Community Mental Health - Oxfordshire - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for CPN's, Social Worker's and OT 's to work for our client in Oxfordshire. The role will involve out of hours service, 7 days week between 7am and 9pm. Rates will be higher at weekends.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Flexible working
* Competitive rate
* Ongoing contract
The following skills as a Mental Health Practitioner have been specified:
* Must have good assessment skills and able to provide interventions for anxiety management depressions, emotional regulation, problem solving etc.
* There will be face to face and digital interventions with some telephone support and workers must be available to be based in the building to complete these tasks.
* Experience in mental health community adult settings
* Qualified as either a RMN, Social Worker, CPN or OT
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous mental health experience
* Full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com