Locum CHC Assessor - £300 per day - Paid Through LTDCO
We are working with a few of our clients to provide them with CHC Assessors who can complete the work from home.
Successful CHC Assessors will be qualified as a nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD. You MUST be registered with the NMC and MUST have experience of using the CHC Decision Support Tool (DST).
They are looking for people who are able to start with a maximum of 4 weeks' notice period so please bear this in mind.
Benefits as a CHC Assessor:
* Complete Remote Working
* Payment through your LTDCO
* Work on own equipment OR equipment provided
* Minimum 3 month Contract
The role as a CHC Assessor will involve:
* Competent and knowledgeable in all aspects of the NHS Framework for Continuing Healthcare Funding.
* Arranging and actively participating in CHC assessments with other members of the MDT and typing up reports for panel.
* Making recommendations to appropriate CCG's and CSU'S, and writing up cases to be presented to panel.
* Conducting reviews on a 3monthly and yearly basis and writing reports around findings.
* Registered with the NMC
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous CHC experience
* Qualified as a nurse
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bring your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com