Lead Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - CAMHS - Hatfield, Hertfordshire - £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a lead occupational therapist, to lead a team at specialist CAMHS eating disorder service in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The service empowers recovery to children and young people aged 8-18 years with eating disorders.
With previous experience within a similar role and/or setting, you will be managing a designated caseload and will be responsible for completing assessments, planning and facilitating group sessions, implementing 1-1 interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to service users care plans.
As a lead occupational therapist, you will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets, resource purchases, oversea the recruitment and induction process.
The benefits of this Lead Occupational Therapist role:
* £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression
* Supportive team and management
* Access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals
Your responsibilities as a Lead Occupational Therapist:
* To review evidence base practice in relation to the provision of occupational therapy in the treatment of childhood and adolescent eating disorders to ensure the service is providing a high-quality evidence-based treatment approach.
* To undertake detailed and highly specialist and systemic assessment of children and families using such assessment procedures.
* The provision of highly specialist one-to-one clinical consultations to other clinical staff.
* Contribute to the requirements of CPD provision and support the learning of multidisciplinary staff team at all levels of expertise.
To be successful in this Lead Occupational Therapist role, you'll need:
* Diploma in Occupational Therapy or BSc in Occupational Therapy and Registered with the HCPC
* Attendance at postgraduate courses providing specialist knowledge or experience in Eating Disorders
* Experience of working within a clinical/care environment
* Experience of working in CAMHS Settings
* Experience or motivation to work with young people with Autistic spectrum Disorder
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com