Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Chester - £18 per hour + paid breaks
Shifts: days or nights available (8-8)
Hours: 42 per week
An experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN) is required to join a fantastic nursing home in Chester, working 42 hours per week.
This elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3-star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
As an RGN, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse role:
* £18 per hour + paid breaks
* Days or night available
* Supportive team and management
* Career progression and development opportunities
As a Registered General Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
Essential requirements of this Registered General Nurse role:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com