Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse - Physical Disabilities - Copthorne, West Sussex - £19 per hour
Working hours: Full time, 37.5 per week
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a deputy manager/senior nurse (RGN, RMN o RNLD) within a nursing home in Copthorne, West Sussex. The home delivers high-quality care for adults with physical disabilities and complex needs.
Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, the dedicated and experienced team use a person-centred approach to ensure every individual's needs are understood and met with the greatest privacy, dignity and respect. Each individual chooses how they are supported and lead very active lives.
You should be an experienced registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a care home environment delivering outstanding care and achieving budgets. Ideal candidates with have a leadership qualification and be a registered nurse.
The benefits of this Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse role include:
* Exceptional pay of £19 per hour
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
* Challenging and rewarding work environment
As a Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Deputy Manager/Senior Nurse you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Excellent management and leadership skills
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com