Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Longfield, Kent - Up to £19 per hour plus benefits
Shifts: permanent nights
We are looking for an experienced registered nurse to join a lovely purpose built, family run nursing home in Longfield, Kent. The home deliver high quality care to all residents, maximising quality of life for all. The staff are carefully selected and trained, promoting well-being and independence.
They are looking for a registered nurse to join their highly dedicated and hard-working team on a permanent nights basis. The ideal candidate would need to be a qualified registered nurse (RGN) registered with the NMC, however RMN or RNLD candidates with previous nursing home experience will be considered.
Previous nursing home experience in desirable but not essential for RGNs.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role:
* Highly competitive salary
* Salary Review
* PIN paid for yearly
* Free uniform
* Continued Professional Development
* Team building nurse nights out quarterly
* Voucher at Christmas and Christmas meal on the company
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
Essential requirements of this Registered Nurse role:
* RGN qualification and NMC PIN
* RMN or RNLD candidates with previous nursing home experience will be considered
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org