Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber - Substance Misuse - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - Up to £37,500 per annum
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a non-medical prescriber (RGN or RMN) to join a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a multi-disciplinary team offering specialist prescribing services and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the D&A recovery service.
The service in Peterborough provides support to individuals, their families and the wider communities.
The benefits of the Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* An excellent salary of £37,500 per annum
* Work-life balance
* No 12-hour shifts or weekends, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm only
* Superb training and development opportunities
* Pension scheme
* Chance to work with the leading supplier of substance misuse services in the UK
Responsibilities as a Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber:
* Working with patients to enable first class prescribing within appropriate guidelines.
* Seeing clients on a one to one basis either virtually or face to face in a clinical setting
* Providing positive, supportive outcomes for service users that access treatment
* Working alongside consultants and nursing staff, attending MDT meetings
Essential requirements of this Nurse - Non-Medical Prescriber role:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with valid NMC PIN
* Possess the non-medical prescriber qualification (V300)
* Have experience within substance misuse
* UK driver's license
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com