Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Stroke/Neuro - Nottingham - £25.50 per hour
Contract: long-term, flexible working considered
An experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist is required to join one of our clients in Nottingham on a long-term contract. They are looking for an OT to join their Stroke and Neuro Team providing a highly quality, efficient therapy service.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful OT must have previous stroke and neuro experience.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Up to £24.50 per hour pay rate
* Long-term contract
* Flexible working considered
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
It's ideal you have previous experience in:
* Stroke rehab
* Hospital experience
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com